We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic young person to join our Programmes team as a student intern.
General Description of the Role
The student intern will report to the Project Manager, providing support to the Programmes team. The intern will also be responsible for the development of concept notes, proposals, reports and tracking systems including support in maintaining M& E database of program activities.
Summary of key duties
The student intern will be responsible for;
- Organizing, coordinating and supporting training workshops, strategy sessions and project meetings;
- Assist in organizing visibility and publicity initiatives for the organisation though not limited to print, video, digital and social platforms.
- This will include organizing, coordinating and documenting Most Significant Changes stories; Attending meetings with Programmes team and capturing minutes of proceedings and thereafter ensure an accurate filling system;
- Assisting field team with logistical and financial processes which includes procurement procedures, payments request forms and facilitating approval processes amongst others;
- Working closely with project M &E personnel in managing the database and ensuring source documents are filed appropriately.
Entry qualifications and experience:
- Currently studying towards a Social Science Degree;
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize tasks and projects to meet deadlines;
- Strong computer skills in a Microsoft Windows/Office environment.
If you qualify please email your CV in plain word format to: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Wednesday 23 October 2019.